Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lunch & Dinner

Lunch today was light enough...
. 10 small crackers with cranberry cinnamon goat cheese
. 20 red seedless grapes
. 1 thin slice of deli style "cajun chicken"

Dinner ...when I looked in the fridge to see what type of meat we had the only thing I could conjure up was some leftover ham. So I chopped it into small cubes and mixed it with the leftovers of three types of shredded cheese, cooked up some maccaroni, mixed a can of cream of chicken soup with a half cup of skim milk and made a casserole layering the three. I sprinkled very little bread crumbs lightly on the top and put 3 pats of butter. Baked at 375 for 30 minutes and called it dinner. It was actually quite good and quite creamy...albeit not as healthy as lunch. Dessert was the leftover remnants of lemon meringue pie I made 3 days ago.

I think I probably could have made it a little healthier if I had used rice pasta instead of regular wheat pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment