Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Never Quit, just Re-start

OK... so today I am re-starting! I checked in at "Jenny" last night, there is a new manager, Sara... Hmm I forgot to ask if she spells it with an "h" on the end or not!... I'll find out. Anyway, she's very personable, understanding, empathetic... and competitive! We have a small wager as to who will lose more weight by next week... it's a Personal, on the side thing... nothing Jenny promotes or endorses..... but it will serve me well as incentive to stay on course this week... and the 1st few weeks are the most difficult to get back on that horse.

So today's breakfast was the 1 cup MultiGrain Cheerios with 1 cup milk (1% is what we have). I'll take some fruit with me, and I have some Lean Cuisine lunches at work in the freezer so I'll be ok until I can go buy some ground turkey to make my Yummmmy Turkey Burgers!

That's where I'm at!  Leave a note of encouragement below if you like, I can use all you can muster!...

No comments:

Post a Comment